Monday, October 9

Aval Payasam

Blogger friends recipe (BFR)#2

Aval payasam


A few months in blogging, I have learnt a lot in cooking from my blogger friends. I have tried a few recipes from them and feel really happy to say that almost all of them were succesful. Here is one such recipe ... .I wanted to make Aval payasam for a long time and when I saw this recipe in My dhaba ,I decided to try it out for Saraswathi Pooja. This is the first time Iam making Aval Payasam , and believe me it tasted divine...Thanks VK Narayan for the lovely recipe.
Click for the recipe Here...

I made this by following the exact recipe of My dhaba's... But as i did not have saffron with me I just added a pinch of yellow food colour.. This is a great recipe and You will surely love it.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm yummy!!! I am drooling :)

Anonymous said...

Aiya!! first comment... do I get this payasam for that?? :)

Syam said...

kk enakum konjam kudunga pls :-)

Anonymous said...

I want to try this once. Saw this in a fews blogs after VKN blogged abt it....

Your payasam picture looks lovely :).

Prema Sundar said...

kandippa first comment ku payasam undu kk.. parcel la anupittaen .. apadiyae syam kum koduthidunga.
Thanks

Anonymous said...

Sure a simple yet tasty one.. My regular for Gokulastami. Pic is tempting.

Anonymous said...

I made ur vendakkai fry today, it was very tasty Prema . thank u for the recipe.

Prema Sundar said...

Thanks Jayshree..
U r welcome Priya .. glad that U liked it. Thanks for trying it out.

Menu Today said...

Hi Prema,
Aval Payasam looks yummy!!! thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I have visited ur blog many times,
Aval payasam looks great.

Sure going to prepare in my home sometime later...

Advance diwali nalvazhuthukkal